200-400KG/H small animal feed pellet machine
Min.order: 1 Set
Trade Terms: FOB, CFR, CIF, FCA, EXW
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union
Customization: According to all your requirements
Delivery Time: Usually we can send the goods within 10-15 working days. Special specification products by negotiation.
We're here to help: Easy ways to get the answers you need.
- Feed Pellet Production Line
- Wood Pellet Production Line
- Feed Pellet Machine
- Flat Die Pellet Machine
- Mixing Machine
Flat die pellet machine is the simplest design of animal feed pelletizer, this kind of manure pellet machine had been originally applied mainly in the animal feed market. Flat die pellet equipment works on a vertical design, using gravity as the main force for feeding the material through the machine. Flat die feed pellet mill have a horizontal die, with a series of rollers sitting on the die. When material goes in from the top feed inlet, it is compressed between the rollers and die.
Flat die pellet machine is suitable for farmers who raise cattle or livestock like rabbit, duck, pig, cow, chicken, sheep and others.
Advantages of 200-400KG/H small animal feed pellet machine:
1. Simple structure.
2. Easy to clean and maintain.
3. Spare parts are easy to change, less cost for rollers and dies.
4. Simple operating, only need 1-2 workers.
5. This type pelletizer is easier to clean than the ring die type pellet machine.
6. Small and light weight, which can be used in home,small farm,and light industrial.
7. Visibility to viewing the material during pelleting is the best way to fix problems.
|Model||Main Motor Power||Capacity for feed pellet||Capacity for wood pellet||Dimension|
|SWSP150B||4KW 380V 50HZ||150-220KG/H||90-120KG/H||77*34*68cm|
|SWSP200B||7.5KW 380V 50HZ||200-300KG/H||100-150KG/H||100*43*95cm|
|SWSP230B||11KW 380V 50HZ||300-400KG/H||150-200KG/H||114*50*97cm|
|SWSP260B||15KW 380V 50HZ||400-600KG/H||200-300KG/H||120*50*103cm|
|SWSP300B||22KW 380V 50HZ||600-800KG/H||300-400KG/H||132*53*107cm|
Customers Visiting And Machines Loading